Here are some good points and tips for getting more from the practice.
1. Start the practice with the most difficult and or boring thing you need to practice.
2. If you practicing and you making a lot of mistakes you are basically training your brain to play wrong slow it down until you don’t and then gradually pick up the paste.
3. Reviewing Scales, Modes, inversions and such is always a blessing.
4. Time your self so you will be able to practice all your goals.
5. Try to enjoy the challenge.
6. If you playing something and it is easy don’t practice it any more.
7. Make sure to practice in all keys but really…ALL KEYS.
8. End the practice with easy fun tune or anything that you like to play.
Hope that it helped.